Shipping and Delivery Policies
Prompt delivery of products in good condition is part of the service that Hi Quality Turf Pty Ltd always sets out to achieve for its customers.
Turf will be delivered by Hi Quality Turf Pty Ltd.
- Shipping/delivery zones and cost per sqm.
Cost per square metre will vary depending on the delivery location (zone 1, 2 and 3). It is the customers’ reasonability to enter the correct postal code for area of delivery at the time of order. Failure to do so may result in a rate increase. Hi Quality Turf will not be responsible nor will it compensate customer if this is the case.
- Shipping is charged by zone 1, 2 & 3.
Zone 1, $110 delivery (inc GST)
Zone 2, $110 delivery (inc GST)
Zone 3, $110 delivery (inc GST)
Delivery fee only applies to orders under 200m2 otherwise delivery is free.
– The customer, or his/her representative, must be at the delivery address to receive and sign for turf supplied.
– Delivery of pelleted products, for instance turf, will be on a kerbside basis to the address specified by the customer in an accepted order. It is up to the customer to move turf and/or products from kerbside to the position where they are to be used. If upon custom request truck or forklift is taken beyond the kerb customer will be responsible, Hi Quality Turf P/L will not be liable for damaged to persons or property.
– Hi Quality Turf P/L will endeavor at all times to deliver turf on the date specified by the customer in an accepted order. Where, however, due to circumstances beyond the company’s reasonable control, delivery is delayed, the company will not be liable for any damages resulting.
– In order to make deliveries, Hi Quality Turf will need good access for delivery vehicles. It is the responsibility of the customer to alert the company to potential access difficulties by phone 02 4572 3666 or email firstname.lastname@example.org so that the company can assess whether an order can be accepted. If an order has been placed by the customer and then normal delivery is found to be impossible for reasons which were not specified on Hi Quality Turf.com/shop at the time of order, the company will try to make the delivery in another way or at another time, but any extra costs arising will be charged to the customer.
The company will not accept liability for damages or injury caused to property or persons during delivery.