Returns and Cancellation and Refund Policy
- Cancellation of orders
a) Orders can be cancelled up to 4 pm two working days before the day selected by a customer for delivery. Hi Quality Turf P/L can be contacted for this purpose by Phone on 02 4572 3666 or email email@example.com,au If orders are cancelled in this way, the turf ordered will not be dispatched to the customer and Hi Quality Turf P/L will refund the customer for the order price paid in full, less an administration charge of 5%.
b) If a customer wishes to cancel an order before the day and time agreed for delivery but with less than two working days’ notice, Hi Quality Turf P/L will try to prevent delivery of turf to the customer. A refund will be made to the customer but less any costs incurred by Hi Quality Turf P/L in trying to satisfy the customer’s order prior to cancellation.
c) Turf received by the customer as ordered and in good condition can not be returned by the customer to Hi Quality Turf P/L for a refund. This is because the short “shelf life” of turf would make the product unsuitable for resale by Hi Quality Turf.
- Return of defective or damaged products
a) If a customer receives turf which are not as ordered or are defective or in any way damaged, then the customer should contact Hi Quality Turf P/L to discuss return of goods, if appropriate, and to receive a refund or replacement. Hi Quality Turf P/L can be contacted for this purpose by phone 02 4572 3666 or email firstname.lastname@example.org .Contact should be made within 12hours of receipt of turf.
b) If turf received is not satisfactory, the company may not require the turf to be returned but will require a photograph to be provided to show the condition of the turf on receipt.
Shipping and Delivery Policies
Prompt delivery of products in good condition is part of the service that Hi Quality Turf Pty Ltd always sets out to achieve for its customers.
Turf will be delivered by Hi Quality Turf Pty Ltd.
- Shipping/delivery zones and cost per sqm.
Cost per square metre will vary depending on the delivery location (zone 1, 2 and 3). It is the customers’ reasonability to enter the correct postal code for area of delivery at the time of order. Failure to do so may result in a rate increase. Hi Quality Turf will not be responsible nor will it compensate customer if this is the case.
- Shipping is charged by zone 1, 2 & 3.
Zone 1, $88 delivery (inc GST)
Zone 2, $88 delivery (inc GST)
Zone 3, $99 delivery (inc GST)
Delivery only applies to orders under 100m2 otherwise delivery is free.
- The customer, or his/her representative, must be at the delivery address to receive and sign for turf supplied.
- Delivery of pelleted products, for instance turf, will be on a kerbside basis to the address specified by the customer in an accepted order. It is up to the customer to move turf and/or products from kerbside to the position where they are to be used. If upon custom request truck or forklift is taken beyond the kerb customer will be responsible, Hi Quality Turf P/L will not be liable for damaged to persons or property.
- Hi Quality Turf P/L will endeavor at all times to deliver turf on the date specified by the customer in an accepted order. Where, however, due to circumstances beyond the company’s reasonable control, delivery is delayed, the company will not be liable for any damages resulting.
- In order to make deliveries, Hi Quality Turf will need good access for delivery vehicles. It is the responsibility of the customer to alert the company to potential access difficulties by phone 02 4572 3666 or email email@example.com that the company can assess whether an order can be accepted. If an order has been placed by the customer and then normal delivery is found to be impossible for reasons which were not specified on Hi Quality Turf.com/shop at the time of order, the company will try to make the delivery in another way or at another time, but any extra costs arising will be charged to the customer.
The company will not accept liability for damages or injury caused to property or persons during delivery.